1. Liuhui Fu, Jie Zhao, Jiaoyan Huang, Na Li, Xin Dong, Yao He, Wenyan Wang, Yu Wang, Ju Qiu, Xiaohuan Guo*. A mitochondrial STAT3-methionine metabolism axis promotes ILC2-driven allergic lung inflammation. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. (2022) 149 (6): 2091-2104.
2. Jiaoyan Huang, Liuhui Fu, Jida Huang, Jie Zhao, Xin Zhang, Wenyan Wang, Yeyang Liu, Bowen Sun, Ju Qiu, Xiaoyu Hu, Zhihua Liu, Xiaohuan Guo*. Group 3 innate lymphoid cells protect the host from the uropathogenic Escherichia coliinfection in the bladder. Advanced Science. (2022) 9: 2103303.
3. Yao He, Liuhui Fu, Yiping Li, Wenyan Wang, Mingli Gong, Jing Zhang, Xin Dong, Jiaoyan Huang, Quanbo Wang, Charles R. Mackay, Yang-Xin Fu, Yun Chen, Xiaohuan Guo*. Gut microbial metabolites facilitate anticancer therapy efficacy by modulating cytotoxic CD8+ T cell immunity. Cell Metabolism. (2021) 33(5): 988–1000.
4. Wenyan Wang, Yan Xing, Yanmei Chang, Ying Wang, Yanxia You, Zekun Chen, Defu Ma*, Xiaomei Tong*, Xiaohuan Guo*. The Impaired Development of Innate Lymphoid Cells by Preterm Birth Is Associated with the Infant Disease. Science Bulletin. (2021) 66: 421-424.
5. Wenyan Wang*, Yiping Li, Xiaohuan Guo*. A Mouse Model of Citrobacter rodentium Oral Infection and Evaluation of Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses. STAR Protocols. (2020) 1(3):100218.
6. Wenyan Wang, Yiping Li, Jiacheng Hao, Yao He, Xin Dong, Yang-Xin Fu, Xiaohuan Guo*. The Interaction between Lymphoid Tissue Inducer-Like Cells and T Cells in the mLN Restrains Intestinal Humoral Immunity. Cell Reports. (2020)32(3): 107936.
7. Xiaohuan Guo*, Yang-Xin Fu*. The tragic fate of group 3 innate lymphoid cells during HIV-1 infection. J Clin Invest (2015) 125(9):3430-2
8. Xiaohuan Guo*, Yong Liang, Yuan Zhang, Anna Lasorella, Barbara L. Kee, Yang-Xin Fu*. Innate Lymphoid Cells Control Early Colonization Resistance against Intestinal Pathogens through ID2−Dependent Regulation of Microbiota. Immunity(2015) 42(1): 731–743.
9. Xiaohuan Guo, Ju Qiu, Tony Tu, Xuanming Yang, Liufu Deng, Robert A. Anders, Liang Zhou, and Yang-Xin Fu. Induction of Innate Lymphoid Cell-Derived Interleukin-22 by the Transcription Factor STAT3 Mediates Protection against Intestinal Infection. Immunity (2014) 40(1): 25–39