1. Muqun Yang, Han Wang*, Peng Liu, Jing Cheng*, A 3D electrochemical biosensor based on Super-Aligned Carbon NanoTube array for Point-of-Care uric acid monitoring, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2021, 179, 113082. (co-corresponding author)
2. Wanli Xing#, Jiadao Wang#, Chao Zhao#, Han Wang#, Liang Bai, Liangbin Pan, Hang Li, Huili Wang, Zhi Zhang, Ying Lu, Xiang Chen, Sisi Shan, Dong Wang, Yifei Pan, Ding Weng, Xinying Zhou, Rudan Huang, Jianxing He, Ronghua Jin, Weimin Li*, Hong Shang*, Nanshan Zhong*, Jing Cheng*, A highly automated mobile laboratory for on-site molecular diagnostics in the COVID-19 pandemic, Clinical Chemistry, 2021, DOI: 10.1093/clinchem/hvab027. (co-first author)
3. Kai Sun, Han Wang*, Lei Wang, Ying Lu, Ran Liu, Peng Liu and Jing Cheng*, A portable sperm cell purification instrument based on continuous flow acoustophoretic separation of sperm cells for on-site forensic sample pretreatment, Lab on a Chip, 2021, 21, 933-941. (co-corresponding author)
4. Wanyue Zhao, Han Wang*, Yingxue Guo, Kai Sun, Zhen Cheng, Hongwei Chen*, A high-throughput label-free time-stretch acoustofluidic imaging cytometer for single-cell mechanotyping, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2020, DOI: 10.1007/s10404-020-02395-7. (co-corresponding author)
5. Sinan Yigit, Han Wang, Song-I Han, Younghak Cho*, Arum Han*, Acoustofluidic Microdevice for Precise Control of Pressure Nodal Positions, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2020, 24, 52.
6. Jose A. Wippold, Han Wang, Joseph Tingling, Julian L. Leibowitz, Paul de Figueiredo, and Arum Han*, PRESCIENT: Platform for the Rapid Evaluation of Antibody Success using Integrated Microfluidics Enabled Technology, Lab on a Chip, 2020, 20, 1628-1638.
7. Han Wang, Zhongzheng Liu, Dong M. Shin, Zhuo G. Chen, Younghak Cho, Yong-Joe Kim, and Arum Han*, A continuous-flow acoustofluidic cytometer for single-cell mechanotyping, Lab on a Chip, 2019, 19, 387-393.
8. Han Wang, Zhongzheng Liu, Dong M. Shin, Zhuo G. Chen, Younghak Cho, Yong-Joe Kim, and Arum Han*, Single-cell compressibility quantification for assessing metastatic potential of cancer cells through multi-frequency acoustophoresis, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2018, 22, 68.
9. Han Wang#, Nebras Sobahi#, and Arum Han*, Impedance spectroscopy-based cell/particle position detection in microfluidic systems, Lab on a Chip, 2017, 17, 1264-1269. (co-first author)