2014.09-present Assistant Research Fellow, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University
2012.01-2014.04 Postdoctoral Researcher, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University
2006.09-2012.01 Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Tsinghua University
2002.09-2006.07 B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
The research in my lab is focused on the development of integrated microfluidic system for rapid biochemical and immunological testing, molecular diagnosis and single cell analysis. The aim of these researches is to provide automated, portable and cost-effective tools for self-service diagnosis in clinics and homes
Integrated microfluidic system for on-site biochemical & immunological testing and rapid molecular diagnosis.
Single cell trapping, electroporation and impedance sensing system.
Mobile phone-assisted rapid self-service diagnosis system.
关键词 Microfluidic system, Mobile health, Molecular diagnosis, Single cell analysis
1. Xu Y, Lu Y and Xing W. An individually addressable suspending-drop electroporation system for high-throughput cell transfection. Lab on a Chip, 2014, 14:686-690.
2. Xu Y, Xie F, Qiu T, Xie L, Xing W and Cheng J. Rapid fabrication of a microdevice with concave microwells and its application in embryoid body formation. Biomicrofluidics, 2012, 6:016504.
3. Xie F*, Xu Y*, Wang L, Mitchelson K, Xing W and Cheng J. Use of cellular electrical impedance sensing to assess in vitro cytotoxicity of anticancer drugs in a human kidney cell nephrotoxicity model. Analyst, 2012, 137: 1343-1350. (*co-first author, Cover).
4. Xu Y*, Lv Y*, Wang L, Xing W and Cheng J. A microfluidic device with passive air-bubble valves for real-time measurement of dose-dependent drug cytotoxicity through impedance sensing. Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2012, 32:300-304. (*co-first author).
5. Xu Y*, Yao H*, Wang L, Xing W and Cheng J. The construction of an individually addressable cell array for selective patterning and electroporation. Lab on a Chip, 2011, 11:2417-2423. (*co-first author).
Email: xyc2012 at tsinghua.edu.cn