Job Title: Technician for Public Instrument Platform of Institute of Immunology
1. Bachelor degree or above of Immunology or Biomedicine
2. Solid skills in flow cytometer and flow cell sorter .
3. Previous experience in platform management or instrument training is preferable.
4. Basic English communication skill
5. Team player and fast learner
1. Daily maintenance of different kinds of lab instruments
2. Assistance in booking and using lab instruments for teachers and students
3. Purchasing medical reagent，consumables and lab instruments
4. Management of daily operations of instrument room.
Deadline for the application: March 15, 2017