· 2012 elected IAMBE Fellow (Fellow of International Academy of Medical and Biological Engineering)
· 2010 elected AIMBE Fellow (Fellow of American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering)
· 2001 elected IEEE Fellow (Fellow of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers)
· 2000 elected Cheung Kong Chair Professor
· 1991- present Professor, Tsinghua University, China
· 1988-1991 Associate Professor, Tsinghua University, China
· 1985-1987 Research Associate and Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering and Science Institute, Drexel University, USA
· 1982-1985 Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, USA
· 1981-1982 M.S. in Physics, Drexel University, USA
· 1978-1981 B.S. in Physics, Jilin University, China
Be courageous to seek for the truth. Be serious, pragmatic, and devoting to scientific research.
1. J. Shi, X. Cao, F. Liu, B. Zhang, J. Luo, and J. Bai. Greedy reconstruction algorithm for fluorescence molecular tomography by means of truncated singular value decomposition conversion. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A., 30(3): 437-447 (2013).
2. G. Zhang, X. Cao, B. Zhang, F. Liu, J. Luo and J. Bai. MAP estimation with structural priors for fluorescence molecular tomography. Phys Med Biol, 58(2): 351-372 (2013).
3. X. Cao, X. Wang, B. Zhang, F. Liu, J. Luo, and J. Bai. Accelerated image reconstruction in fluorescence molecular tomography using dimension reduction. Biomed Opt Express, 4(1): 1-14 (2013).
4. X. Liu, B. Zhang, J. Luo, and J. Bai. 4-D reconstruction for dynamic fluorescence diffuse optical tomography. IEEE Trans Med Imaging, 31(11):2120-2132 (2012).
5. F. Liu, X. Cao, W. He, J. Song, Z. Dai, B. Zhang, J. Luo, Y. Li, and J. Bai. Monitoring of tumor response to cisplatin by subsurface fluorescence molecular tomography. J Biomed Opt, 17(4): 040504 (2012). 6. X. Cao, B. Zhang, F. Liu, X. Wang, and J. Bai. Reconstruction for limited-projection fluorescence molecular tomography based on projected restarted conjugate gradient normal residual. Opt Lett, 36(23): 4515-4517 (2011).
Email: deabj at tsinghua.edu.cn